VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI is one most terrific and dangerous computer virus. Programmed by vicious cyber crooks, this notorious threat is categorized as Trojan. It enters the targeted system by stealth and is capable to cause severe damage on your system. It drops several malicious codes deep inside your PC. Once activated, it will run various malicious task in your system backdrop and also disable task manager. This particular Trojan virus will eats up lots of system resources resulting in very slow and sluggish system response. Additionally it drop keyllogers in your system which record very keystroke you enter your PC including backing details, login credentials, browsing history and hence it is very risky for your privacy. It will make it incredibly difficult for victims to use infected machine. Hereby, users must remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Trojan virus at the earliest from infected machine.
Due to VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI virus users will experience some very critical issues while performing even common task on to the compromised computer system. It causes frequent system crash, hard drive failure, application malfunctioning, boot errors, browsing issues and can also delete your important data. What’s more, this hazardous Trojan horse virus will corrupt crucial files system and will even infect registory files in your PC. The worst thing about this deadly malware infection is that it will exploit your system loopholes and help other threats to bypass the the security measures of your Windows PC. Therefore, it is recommended the users to delete VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI virus as soon as possible from your PC.
VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. To remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI and other harmful malware from your PC, you need to go through various removal steps. Beware! it is a nasty malware which may have spread its hidden copies at different locations on your system with different names. Hence, you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI. Go through this removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files.
Manual Guide To Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus
Please Read Carefully: VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI is one most deadliest computer infection. Once infected, VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI made several modification is system and browser settings, replicates itself, generate hidden malicious files. It is very difficult for users to detect to or remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI virus from infected system. Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. You must have good computer knowledge and better experience to manually detect VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI.
Step 1 : Boot PC in Safe Mode
- Press “Windows Key and R” buttons on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into Run box and click OK button.
- “System configuration box” will appear on your PC.
- Go to “boot” tab and select “safe boot” option and press “Step”.
Step 2 : Find & Delete VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK, you will find if any hidden files has been created in that specific drive by VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI.
Delete Hidden Folder
- Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
- Find all the malicious files related to VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus.
- Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 3 : Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer,Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process related with VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI and click End Process.
Step 4 : Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus From Control Panel
- Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Under “Program” select “program a Uninstall”.
- Search the VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus Related programs and uninstall them.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option.
- Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program including VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus from your system.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option.
- Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
- Select the VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus and click on remove button
- Go to Start Menu and click on Settings button.
- Now select System option.
- Click Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus and hit Uninstall tab.
Note : VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI usually modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Step 5: Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will appear type regedit in the box and click on OK button..
- Now find out VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus related malicious registry entries.
Delete all the harmful registry keys created by VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREsupWPM HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesWpm HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL” HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus]
Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus Related Extensions
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Firstly disable the strange extensions related with VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
- Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually.
Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus Related Extension
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open your Mozilla Firefox.
- Press on “Menu” buttons
- Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
- Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
- Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus Related Extension from Internet Explorer
- Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option and select Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
- Then choose VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus extension.
- If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Reset your Internet Explorer
- Select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
- Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Press on More (…) icon and go to Extensions.
- Find all unwanted extension including VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus.
- Finally click on Uninstall button to remove VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus..
Reset Search Engine
- Choose More (…) and then press on Settings buttons.
- Press the View advanced settings option.
- Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
- Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
- Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Then after select Settings option.
- Press “Choose what to clear”
- carefully check the first three option and click Clear.
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like VB:Trojan.VB.Agent.AOI Virus from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.