Trojan.Agent.BNQQ is a recently detected computer virus that belongs to Trojan horse family. It is a kind of very devastating malware infection which is capable to compromise your system quite brutally. It mostly assault computers running on Windows OS such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It poses various harmful impacts on your system and makes it very difficult for your to use victimized machine. This particular Trojan horse virus will execute numerous malicious activities in your system background making your system very slow and unresponsive. Additionally, it will also Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus will also generate huge amount of bulk data in your hard drive and will occupy entire free system space. It creates malicious registry files and also mess up with entire system settings. Long time of presence of this hazardous Trojan virus will make your system completely useless. Hence, users will have to remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus at the earliest in order to avoid any kind of severe damage.
Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus deploys various deceptive methods in order to infect different computers worldwide. It can be injected in your system due to download freeware and torrent files, opening spam emails, using infected media drives, visiting pornographic sites, network sharing, social engineering and many more. Due to this extremely harmful Trojan horse virus users will experience various critical problems such as frequent system crash, hard drive failure, abrupt termination of ongoing process, boot errors, application malfunctioning, data etc. while using infected computer. Moreover, Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus will also disable your security measures and exploit system loopholes that will make your system an easy victim for other critical threats and viruses. It is also a big threat for your privacy as it connect your system with remote server and allows hackers to access your confidential data remotely. Therefore, it is recommended the users get rid of Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus as soon as possible from your Windows PC.
Trojan.Agent.BNQQ is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. To remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ and other harmful malware from your PC, you need to go through various removal steps. Beware! it is a nasty malware which may have spread its hidden copies at different locations on your system with different names. Hence, you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Trojan.Agent.BNQQ. Go through this removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files.
Manual Guide To Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus
Please Read Carefully: Trojan.Agent.BNQQ is one most deadliest computer infection. Once infected, Trojan.Agent.BNQQ made several modification is system and browser settings, replicates itself, generate hidden malicious files. It is very difficult for users to detect to or remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ virus from infected system. Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. You must have good computer knowledge and better experience to manually detect Trojan.Agent.BNQQ.
Step 1 : Boot PC in Safe Mode
- Press “Windows Key and R” buttons on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into Run box and click OK button.
- “System configuration box” will appear on your PC.
- Go to “boot” tab and select “safe boot” option and press “Step”.
Step 2 : Find & Delete Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK, you will find if any hidden files has been created in that specific drive by Trojan.Agent.BNQQ.
Delete Hidden Folder
- Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
- Find all the malicious files related to Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus.
- Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 3 : Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer,Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process related with Trojan.Agent.BNQQ and click End Process.
Step 4 : Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus From Control Panel
- Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Under “Program” select “program a Uninstall”.
- Search the Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus Related programs and uninstall them.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option.
- Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program including Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus from your system.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option.
- Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
- Select the Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus and click on remove button
- Go to Start Menu and click on Settings button.
- Now select System option.
- Click Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus and hit Uninstall tab.
Note : Trojan.Agent.BNQQ usually modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Step 5: Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will appear type regedit in the box and click on OK button..
- Now find out Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus related malicious registry entries.
Delete all the harmful registry keys created by Trojan.Agent.BNQQ.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREsupWPM HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesWpm HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL” HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus]
Note :- Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..
Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus Related Extensions
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions related with Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
- Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
- Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
- Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus Related Extension
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open your Mozilla Firefox.
- Press on “Menu” buttons
- Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
- Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
- Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus Related Extension from Internet Explorer
- Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option and select Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
- Then choose Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus extension.
- Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen and if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
- If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Reset your Internet Explorer
- Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
- Select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
- Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Press on More (…) icon and go to Extensions.
- Find all unwanted extension including Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus.
- Finally click on Uninstall button to remove Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus..
Reset Search Engine
- Choose More (…) and then press on Settings buttons.
- Press the View advanced settings option.
- Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
- Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
- Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Then after select Settings option.
- Press “Choose what to clear”
- carefully check the first three option and click Clear.
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like Trojan.Agent.BNQQ Virus from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.