What Is Protect My Search Daily Virus? Why Protect My Search Daily is risky for Your PC? How It enters your computing machine? How To Remove Protect My Search Daily virus? Go through the below information carefully in order to get complete information regarding Protect My Search Daily virus along with a very easy and effective removal guide….
Protect My Search Daily is very damaging PC threat recognised as browser hijacker. This notorious PC infection has been created by cyber crooks for burgling and cheating innocent users. This obnoxious threat can intrude your Windows computer system very easily without your permission. It can attack your PC and hijack your working web browser. This notorious virus is able to assail all famous browsing clients like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and others. Once this nasty computer infection get the access of your browser, it can easily modify the setting and can also change the homepage of your browser. Protect My Search Daily is mainly aimed to manipulate your web searches and redirect your browser on harmful websites.
Protect My Search Daily has main intention to boost the traffic of its partner websites for making illegal profit. This lethal computer malware infection can also bring other dubious and harmful threats on your computer. This cunning PC virus can easily intrude your machine through bundled freeware programs, spam email attachments, suspicious websites, fake ads, spam pop-ups and other means. This harmful Protect My Search Daily virus can also slow down your computer speed and crash your browser very often. It can degrade your system performance and can also disable your anti-virus security to make your system vulnerable to other threats. It can also steal your personal and secret online banking details along with your credit card credentials. It not only risks your computer security but can also risk your privacy. It is very important to delete Protect My Search Daily virus soon from your computer.
Protect My Search Daily is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. To remove Protect My Search Daily and other harmful malware from your PC, you need to go through various removal steps. Beware! it is a nasty malware which may have spread its hidden copies at different locations on your system with different names. Hence, you must clean your system properly and remove all the core files related to Protect My Search Daily. Go through this removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your computer. Manual Removal process need some technical expertise otherwise you may end up corrupting your system files.
Manual Guide To Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus
Please Read Carefully: Protect My Search Daily is one most deadliest computer infection. Once infected, Protect My Search Daily made several modification is system and browser settings, replicates itself, generate hidden malicious files. It is very difficult for users to detect to or remove Protect My Search Daily virus from infected system. Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. You must have good computer knowledge and better experience to manually detect Protect My Search Daily.
Step 1 : Boot PC in Safe Mode
- Press “Windows Key and R” buttons on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into Run box and click OK button.
- “System configuration box” will appear on your PC.
- Go to “boot” tab and select “safe boot” option and press “Step”.
Step 2 : Find & Delete Protect My Search Daily Virus Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK, you will find if any hidden files has been created in that specific drive by Protect My Search Daily.
Delete Hidden Folder
- Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
- Find all the malicious files related to Protect My Search Daily Virus.
- Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 3 : Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer,Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process related with Protect My Search Daily and click End Process.
Step 4 : Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus From Control Panel
- Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Under “Program” select “program a Uninstall”.
- Search the Protect My Search Daily Virus Related programs and uninstall them.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option.
- Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program including Protect My Search Daily Virus from your system.
- Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option.
- Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
- Select the Protect My Search Daily Virus and click on remove button
- Go to Start Menu and click on Settings button.
- Now select System option.
- Click Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select Protect My Search Daily Virus and hit Uninstall tab.
Note : Protect My Search Daily usually modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Step 5: Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will appear type regedit in the box and click on OK button..
- Now find out Protect My Search Daily Virus related malicious registry entries.
Delete all the harmful registry keys created by Protect My Search Daily.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREsupWPM HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesWpm HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL” HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[Protect My Search Daily Virus] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[Protect My Search Daily Virus]
Note :- Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..
Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus Related Extensions
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions related with Protect My Search Daily Virus and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
- Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
- Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
- Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually.
Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus Related Extension
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including Protect My Search Daily Virus
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open your Mozilla Firefox.
- Press on “Menu” buttons
- Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
- Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
- Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus Related Extension from Internet Explorer
- Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option and select Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
- Then choose Protect My Search Daily Virus extension.
- Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen and if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
- If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Reset your Internet Explorer
- Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
- Select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
- Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Remove Protect My Search Daily Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Press on More (…) icon and go to Extensions.
- Find all unwanted extension including Protect My Search Daily Virus.
- Finally click on Uninstall button to remove Protect My Search Daily Virus..
Reset Search Engine
- Choose More (…) and then press on Settings buttons.
- Press the View advanced settings option.
- Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
- Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
- Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Then after select Settings option.
- Press “Choose what to clear”
- carefully check the first three option and click Clear.
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like Protect My Search Daily Virus from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.